Orthopedics that work for you.See the difference.
It’s simple, convenient and secure.
- For Patients
- OrthoLive is the premier orthopedic telemedicine provider. You will be impressed with the responsiveness, quality, and compassionate care you get with OrthoLive.
- For Orthopedic Offices
- OrthoLive is free for Orthopedic Offices -- We believe in the growth of virtual medicine as a platform for patients to enjoy better orthopedic medicine. That’s why we are offering the office service for free.
- For Primary Care Physicians/Urgent Care
- OrthoLive has the ability to reach your patients immediately from your office or urgent care. A consultation and an immediate expert’s opinion is just a click away.
- For Business Health and Corporations
- Losing workers to orthopedic injuries is costly and disrupts your work environment. OrthoLive is the way to decrease costs and improve your return to work rate for the treatment of surgical and nonsurgical issues.
- For Hospital On Call Services
- Hospitals are receiving pressures on a daily basis to improve communications between providers, and their patients. Particularly when providing this service to ER physicians and floor nurses, OrthoLive can assist in preventing readmissions for total joint patients, and improve physician-nurse and physician-physician communication. Floor nurses and consulting physicians can better articulate orthopedic problems through the use of our “OrthoLive” app.
Here's what people are saying about OrthoLive.
"With Ortholive, service is more personal and individualized. It's like a technological house call. You don't have to pick yourself up and go to the hospital-- the doctor comes to you. Very excited about this!"
"After seeing a demonstration of OrthoLive, I’m both impressed and excited about its potential for improving the care delivered to orthopedic patients. Not only will OrthoLive enhance communication between physicians and their patients, it can also improve physician-to-physician communication. By better connecting the orthopedic surgeon and the emergency physician, I believe OrthoLive can have a measurable impact on reducing readmissions for total joint replacement patients."
"My patients love the convenience and efficiency of Ortholive! After only a month of using it in my practice, my patients are now requesting this as their mode of follow up.
I was able to provide follow up care to patients that had busy work travel plans - even overseas- and had no issues with sound or video quality. "